Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Come view the fruit of my labor, part II

I spent part of the summer (a very small part, really, due to being extremely busy) processing the archives of the North American Coalition for Christianity and Ecology for the Yale Divinity School Library's special collection. The finding aid for the archives, created by me and edited by special collections librarian Martha Smalley, is here. (Not sure how accessible this is without a library proxy of some sort, unfortunately, and the part with my name on it spits out an error. But it is there!)

And! The libguide on patristic exegesis I created for IST 605 has been adapted for use in an actual library, again (of course) YDSL. It is much expanded and should be useful as a launching point for anyone doing research in early Christianity. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment